The ideal Demagnetizers for the integration in complex systems such as industrial washers, production cells etc.
May make superfluous moving away the piece from the tunnel, avoiding the use of expensive tapes and mechanical handling
For pieces of medium / small size
Entirely made in Italy
- Demagnetization of small samples when there are space constraints (in laboratories, production environments with confined spaces, etc.) or budget limitations because they may make unnecessary moving away the part from the coil, avoiding the use of expensive conveyor tapes and mechanics
- Integration of demagnetizing within complex plants and automatisms (industrial washing machines, production cells etc.) because of their suitability to being controlled by the plant control logic
They are used for the demagnetization of parts of small / medium size.
The Demagnetizing Systems work at the main frequency (50Hz) and, unlike the Alternating Current Standard Coils, they can vary in Magnetic Intensity providing a Magnetic Intensity Reduction for the simulation of the movement of the part from the tunnel. Assess the actual effectiveness by studying the specific components to be demagnetized.
They are built with working dimensions on request, with a circular or rectangular shape.
The management of the degaussing parameters, such as output intensity, and cycle length of the decaying part can be managed by the control electronics (optional) or from an external controller using a properly configured control signal.
All Degaussing Coils in Alternate Current with Decaying Induction are supplied with:
- Structure in Moplen, which is strong and tough
- Structure in painted metal in fire RAL 3000 (other colors on request)
- Forced ventilation systems, if needed
For the system configuration, to ensure you are able to meet the requirements, we are available for a technical consultation and for the execution of demagnetization testing with different parameters on your samples. We employ stringent measures for the assessment of the actual effectiveness the process and the proposed machine.
Our technicians will provide the necessary support for any system integration in complex machines and for configuration and optimization of machine parameters.