For standard applications: small and medium weight ferromagnetic pieces
High productivity thanks to fast demagnetization cycles
Entirely made in Italy
Our bench-top Alternate Current (AC) Demagnetization Coils are the most efficient and simple solution for the most common demagnetization processes.
The operating frequency is typically 50Hz: allows for efficient work and high productivity with fast demagnetization cycles. Installation of these types of Demagnetization Coils usually occurs on Magnetic Particle Inspection units in order to demagnetize the test piece after control. The magnetic field intensity supplied by this type of coil is consistent over the entire duration of the demagnetization process.
We build both rectangular and circular section coils, with custom-made sizes.
These kind of Degaussing Devices are installed in a system, which allow the pieces to pass through the coil and to move away from the coil itself. The most common handling and conveying systems are:
- A slide made of non-magnetic material through which the pieces pass through a tunnel (usually for small parts such as springs and screws, or for raw or semi-finished parts)
- Using a motorized basket and of all its correlated security devices, with loading and unloading of the parts at the same side of the coils (for the operation by means of one operator or one robot) or at the opposite side of the coil (for the operation by means of two operators or two robots)
- Using a motorized belt conveyor and all of its correlated security devices, with loading and unloading at the opposite side of the coil (for the operation by means of two operators or two robots)
We are going to help you to define the best solution for your application, according to budget, required productivity and useful area available.
GaussKO can supply you the complete system or just the coil.
All Alternate Current demagnetization coil are supplied with:
- Control panel
- Main switch
- Light signal mains power
- Manual start push button
- Emergency button
- Working light signal
- Arrangement to interface with external signals (photocell, limit switch etc.)
- Structure in Moplen, which is strong and tough
- Metal structure painted RAL 3000 (other colors on request)
The machines are supplied with CE mark and instruction manual in English and Italian(other languages on request).
For the system configuration suitable to meet the demands, we are available for technical advice to perform the demagnetization test with different parameters on your samples, which is accompanied by stringent measures for the assessment of the actual effectiveness of the process and of the proposed machine.
Our engineers will provide the required support for any installation, commissioning and tuning of machine parameters.