Demagnetize components that are too large or complex to pass through conventional Demagnetizing Coils
It can be used in different configurations to suit components of different geometry
Entirely made in Italy
Unlike standard demagnetizing systems, which operate by passing the workpiece through a coil (tunnels), these systems are allowed to reduce the Residual Magnetism of parts that cannot be handled or that for cannot be demagnetized by means of the coils.
There are two ways to use these Demagnetization Units:
- Through the realization of windings of the power cables, to form Coils
- Through the direct passage of current in the workpiece by means of electrical contact
The Demagnetizer can operate with three different waveforms:
- Alternate Current (AC)
- Half Wave Direct Current (HWDC) for complex pieces
- Full Wave Direct Current (FWDC) for deep demagnetization
By means of several sequential steps, it is possible to vary the operating mode (positioning and configuration of the coils, placement of the electrical contacts) and the waveform in order to maximize the result.
The demagnetizer is composed of a single unit, which contains:
- Metal structure painted RAL 3000 (other colors on request)
- Touchscreen control panel and interface
- Operator interfaces
- Electric power supplies AC, HWDC e FWDC
- Power connector
- Arrangement to interface with external signals (photocell, limit switch etc.)
The machines are supplied with CE mark and instruction manual in English and Italian (other languages on request).
For the system configuration suitable to meet the demands we are available for technical advice and for performing a demagnetization test with different parameters on your samples, accompanied by stringent measures for the assessment of the actual effectiveness of the process and of the proposed machine.
Our engineers will provide the required support for any installation, commissioning and tuning of machine parameters.