Specially designed for the demagnetization of Molds and Plates
With just one cycle the residual magnetization is reduced in all part of the component
Entirely made in Italy
Given the high demand for tailored solutions to the Demagnetization of Molds and presses made of ferromagnetic material, we have developed a Degaussing System specially optimized for this purpose.
Based on the technology of the Demagnetization Systems for large components, this Degaussing System is equipped with a device that allows for the automatic implementation of a complex Multidirectional
Demagnetization Cycle in order to reduce the Residual Magnetism of the component in a single execution.
Unlike standard demagnetizing systems, which operate on just a single direction, these systems work on different steps in different directions, providing a better demagnetization in every part of the molds.
Each working cycle can run up to eight different Magnetic Intensity Decaying in different directions.
The unit operates with three different waveforms:
- Alternating Current (AC)
- Continue Current Half Wave (HWDC) with cyclical reverse polarity
- Current Continue Wave Whole (FWDC) with cyclical reverse polarity
It is also possible for the implementation of more multidirectional cycles in a series, varying the waveform, in order to optimize the achieved result.
The touch screen interface panel allows for the management of all the demagnetization parameters, and allows the operator to configure complex cycles consisting of several phases.
The functional unit consists of:
- Structure of solid steel painted metal in fire color RAL 3000 (other colors on request)
- Electrically isolated support for the housing of the molds
- AC magnetic generators, and HWDC FWDC for delivering high currents at low voltages
- Switching system of demagnetization carriers
- Power connector
All degaussing coils in Alternate Current with Decaying Induction are supplied with:
- Structure in Moplen, which is strong and tough
- Sides in painted metal in fire RAL 3000 (other colors on request);
- Forced ventilation systems if needed
The machines are supplied with CE mark and instruction manual in English and Italian(other languages on request).
Our technicians will provide the necessary support for any system integration in complex machines and for configuration and optimization of machine parameters.